Sunday, May 12, 2013

How to Swear at People in French.

WARNING: In case the title didn't give it away, there will most certainly be some bad language in this post.

One of the most important things you need to figure out when learning a new language is how to properly insult people, know when you are being insulted, and just curse at everything in general. Useful in a wide range of situations, from stubbing your toe to being denied bisous (this is, after all France)

So, with no further ado... les gros mots ('swear words' are called 'big words' in french. don't ask me why :P)

Let's start with the basics.
FRENCH                                                                                                                         ENGLISH
what to say when

Life sucks.
Merde (mayrd)
Shit
Putain (poo-tahn)
Fuck! (actually translates as ‘whore!’ but they say it like we say fuck.
Ca me fait chier
That pisses me off (literal translation: that makes me want to shit!)
Je m’en fou
I don’t give a fuck
Je m’en branle
I don’t care (note: branler is jacking off. So, don’t say this to teachers).
Je suis niqué
I’m fucked.
C’est des conneries/saloperies!
It’s bullshit/ bitchiness!
Foutu bordel
Fucking mess


People suck, and you're talking ABOUT them.
Connard
connasse
Jerk/ dumbass (masculine)
Dumb/cunt (feminine)
salope
sale salope
Bitch (feminine)
nasty bitch
pute
Whore/ slut (feminine)
Fils de pute
Son of a bitch/ whore
Con
conne
Idiot/ass/stupid (masculine)
“”   (feminine)
Tête de bite
Dick head (masculine)


People suck, and you're talking TO them. 
Casse-toi
Cassez-vous
Fuck off (singular)
Fuck off (plural)
Va te faire foutre
Go fuck yourself.
Barre-toi
Get the fuck out. (singular)
Ne fais pas le con
Don’t be a dumbass
Ta guele
Ferme ta putain de guele.
Shut up !
Shut your whore/fucking mouth.
Te me casses les couilles
You’re bustin my balls.
Suce ma bite
Suck my dick
Vas sucer des bites en enfer.
Go suck dick in hell.
Léche-moi…
Lick my…

bite

dick

couilles

balls

cul

ass

trou de cul

ass hole
T’es vraimenet trop con.
You’re really fucking stupid.
Nique ta mere
Fuck your mother
Enculé ta mere
Fuck your mother up the ass.


Ok, that should be about as not classy as it gets here. Hope that covers just about every situation you'll ever come across ;).




2 comments:

  1. Fucking awesome Canada. I like how much effort you went to with the tables ahahahah KEEP WRITING I MISS YOU EVEN MORE THAN I MISS CHEVRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, you can't half ass swear words! All or nothing :P. (I probably got at least of couple of these from you too ;))

    ReplyDelete